Please see the IGR Electives page for a list of pre-approved courses which meet the Intergroup Relations Education Minor elective requirement.
If you are taking, or would like to take, a course that you believe would be a good elective for the IGR Minor, please first reference the elective criteria:
- The course must address social identities and intergroup relations in some way.
- The course should discuss issues of inequality, power, privilege, and oppression.
- Or the course should focus on leadership and social change.
- The elective must be at least a 200-level course
- A brief write up of the course and why you believe it should be an IGR Minor Elective
- A copy of the course syllabus
Click here for general information about the Minor in Intergroup Relations Education.