CommonGround Workshop Program
The Program on Intergroup Relations
Student Coordinator Position
Goals of the position:
- Develop skills and knowledge in event programming and management, marketing, recruitment, community building and facilitation, as well as gain an increased understanding of social justice issues.
- Support CommonGround Facilitators in the areas of workshop facilitation skills, dialogic pedagogy, and professional development.
- Promote a positive and connected CommonGround community.
- Promote the social, professional and educational development of the CommonGround community
Requirements for Student Coordinators:
- Attend the CommonGround retreat
- Plan, facilitate and manage Professional and Social Development Events
- Manage and assist Curriculum Development and Organization
- Assist in the Marketing of and Recruitment for CommonGround
- Attend the Weekly Student Coordinator meetings
- Facilitate a CommonGround Weekly Meeting
- CommonGround meetings take place on a rotating schedule from 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Up to 10 hours per month
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you!