Thank you for your interest in a CommonGround Workshop!
Please fill in the information below and we will be in email communication with you within three business days. Be sure to review these Frequently Asked Questions before submitting a request. We look forward to receiving your request and working with you!
- Timeline for requesting workshops:
- We accept requests for the Fall (Oct. - Dec.) starting September 1st
- We accept requests for the Winter (Jan. - Apr.) starting December 1st
- We accept requests for the Spring/Summer (May - Aug.) starting April 1st
- Workshops are designed around a 1.5 to 3 hour time frame and are customized to your group's needs.
- Workshops serve between 8-80 students.
- Workshop requests must be sent in at least 3 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- We cannot guarantee or confirm workshop dates until we know we have the required number of facilitators available for the workshop.
- Workshops are geared towards undergraduate and graduate students, not staff or faculty.
- At this time we do not provide facilitator training for non-CommonGround facilitators. This being said, we are happy to incorporate reflections on engaging across difference into workshop curriculum.
- Groups may request a maximum of 2 workshops per semester.